The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act is bi-partisan legislation that would allow young, undocumented people who arrived at a young age to the United States, the opportunity to pursue higher education and provide a pathway to residency if they meet the following requirements:
- Arrived to the United States before they were 16 years of age
- Reside in the U.S. at least five consecutive years since their arrival
- Be under the age of 30 at the time the bill is enacted
- Graduate from an accredited U.S. high school, or receive a GED from an accredited institution in the U.S.
- Complete at least two years of higher education, or serve two years in the U.S. military
- Be of good moral character